A federation period house purposefully restored for quilting retreats only. Light, airy, luxurious and classically simple, the house allows for a relaxing environment to pamper yourself and stimulate your creative passions with your group of friends. Comfortably sleeps 14.
The main rooms (1 to 5 and main open room / balcony) are at ground level, with a further 2 self contained rooms (6&7) downstairs as the rear of the block slopes away. All rooms have reverse cycle heating/cooling.
A 10% discount applies to all fabric purchases for the duration of your stay. Please make sure you tell staff that you are staying in the retreat.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Light box
- cutting board, rotary cutters and a ruler
- Sewing tables and chairs
- Two twin single beds in each bedroom
- 1000 count Egyptian cotton bed sheets
- Quality doonas and latex pillows
- Each room has it’s own ensuite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Soap & shampoo
Full kitchen and cooking facilities available at Mill House Retreat.
A selection of Continental Breakfast items will be provided in the retreat.
Base foods provided in retreat
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar provided to get you started (there is a local IGA just five minutes walk away)
- Local sourced seasonal wine and cheese selection on arrival.
Schedule & Other Details
- Check in from 10:00am
- Check out 4:00pm
Millrose Quilting is closed on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday and all public holidays. However groups can arrive at the Mill House Retreat on any day with a meal supplied that evening and receive the same great service.
Sound proof bedrooms – to class 3 building standard (motel standards)
A curfew for outside activities is 10:00 pm (Located in a residential area)
Hire Options & Pricing
|Hire Options||Whole Facility||Upstairs||Downstairs Rooms||Downstairs Room 6||Downstairs Room 7|
|Facilities||Full facilities||Full Upstairs facilities||Own Kitchens||Own Kitchen||Own Kitchenette|
- Minimum of 2 days hire
- 10% deposit due on booking
- Final 90% payment – 45 days from date of stay.
- No refund will be given if rooms are cancelled within 45 days from date of stay.